Coronavirus Vaccination Programme
We have offered and vaccinated almost all of our patients in cohorts 1-9 with their 1st dose Covid vaccination and are now focusing our efforts to deliver 2nd doses to patients in these groups.
If you received your 1st Covid vaccination at our PCN vaccination delivery site (Park Surgery, Albion Way, Horsham), our team will contact you directly to arrange an appointment for your 2nd Covid vaccination (** please do NOT to contact the surgery before then **).
Phase 2: mass vaccination
The JCVI has advised that Phase 2 offer of vaccination will be age-based starting with the oldest adults first and proceeding in the following order:
- all those aged 40 to 49 years
- all those aged 30 to 39 years
- all those aged 18 to 29 years
Our patients in these groups should make their appointments using the National Booking System, when they become eligible.
We thank you for your support.
Please find below videos we hope you will find helpful:
- How will I get my jab? (animation) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh4DLdKD6uw
- I have received a letter, what do I do? (animation) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ame-eJ4RUSU
- How will I be invited? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtDEiOK46GM
- What is a vaccination centre? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izprZWWYe9w
- When will I get my jab? https://www.sussexhealthandcare.uk/keepsussexsafe/sussex-covid-19-vaccination-programme/covid-19-vaccination-sites/
Please find below various information resources you may find helpful.