Easter Opening Hours 2021
|Thursday 1st April||8.00am - 6.30pm|
|Friday 2nd April (Good Friday)||CLOSED|
|Saturday 3rd April||CLOSED|
|Sunday 4th April||CLOSED|
|Monday 5th April (Easter Monday)||CLOSED|
|Tuesday 6th April||8.00am - 6.30pm|
We are open 08:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday to Friday for routine appointments and consultations.
The telephone lines are open: 08:00 am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday
To make an appointment please telephone 01403 274700 or come in to the surgery during our opening times.
If you are calling for any other reason than to book an appointment on the same day, to request a visit for the same day or for a medical emergency situation then please call after 10.30am when our lines are less busy.
Appointments are available between the following hours:
|Monday||8.30am – 12.00pm||2.30pm – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am – 12.00pm||2:30pm – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am – 12.00pm||2:30pm – 5:00pm|
|Thursday||8.30am – 12.00pm||2:30pm – 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:30am – 12.00pm||2:30pm – 5:00pm|
The Crawley Urgent Treatment Centre at Crawley hospital is a Sussex-wide service available to all patients, available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
Days Clinicians available for patient consultations
The following table of usual working days is for guidance only. Clinicians may be absent due to holiday or training or may be unavailable for general practice appointments if they are running specialist clinics (timetable can be swiped left and right on mobile phones to see the full timetable).
- Dr Matthew Davis: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Dr Phinal Patel: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Dr Sarah Bruce: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday am (currently on maternity leave)
- Dr Sanam Sadiq: Monday, Tuesday, Friday
- Manish Pankhania (Clinical Pharmacist): Monday - Friday
- Angelina Solliman (Clinical Pharmacist): Tuesday
- Jane Monro (Nurse Practitioner): Monday, Tuesday, Friday
- Lisa Lloyd (Nurse Practitioner): Monday - Friday